Site Program Title: Out with the Old, In with the New – Breaking Old Habits and Developing the New You!
SHRM Credits: This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
Join us for the ATD Hawkeye All Chapter Meeting and the start of our Leadership Summer Series!
- Do you fall into routines which keep you from being productive?
- Do you hold on to old ideas or beliefs which keep you from moving forward?
- Do you waste time and energy on things you have little or no control over?
- Do you blame others, or your circumstances, when things don’t go as you would like?
- Do you want to learn ways to avoid these pitfalls and to improve your work and personal lives?
If you said yes to one or more of these, you do not want to miss this session!
Our facilitator is Meg Dindinger from Apache Inc.
She is a member of the ATD Hawkeye Board with more than 20 years of experience in the Talent and Development field. Attendees will learn not only from the content of the session, but through interaction with other attendees from the Talent and Development industry. It promises to be an eye-opening, engaging experience. Register Now!
Registration and Informal Networking: 8:45-9:00 AM
Meeting: 9:00-11:00 AM
Networking Lunch: 11:30 AM - 12 PM
We will meet at the lunch location after the program. Cost of lunch is not included in registration.
Members: Log in to the website and you can register free as a membership benefit.
Guests: $20.00. (Note: This fee can be applied to your membership fee when you become a member within seven days of this program.)
Location: ESCO Group, 3450 3rd St., Marion, IA 52302
Site Coordinator: Andrew J. Vaughn, firstname.lastname@example.org