We are excited to be offering our second CPLP study group beginning the first week in August,2011. This study group will prepare participants for the testing window - November 12- December 10, 2011. The deadline for registering for the exam is November 4, 2011.
There are many reasons why you should consider becoming certified:
- More and more organizations are requiring the CPLP certification when hiring trainers, training managers and learning professionals.
- Invest in developing your training competencies to add even more value to your organizations.
- Build your confidence as a professional in the workplace learning and development field - stand out as one of the very best.
If you would like to learn more about the certification, check out the following link:
If you are interested in participating in the study group, please respond with the following information:
1) Where are you located? (We need to see how much interest there is at each site location.)
2) What night of the week works best for you? Please provide your top two choices. The study groups are held from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm weekly for sixteen weeks.
3) Would you also be willing to facilitate a study group session, acting as the leader? (We have the CPLP Leader's Guide to share with those who volunteer to help lead a session.)
There is no cost for Hawkeye ASTD members. There will be a fee for non-members to participate.
Even if you do not plan to take the exam, you will find participating in the study group to be invaluable as we share best practices in the areas of expertise covered in the exam including designing learning, delivering training, measurement and evaluation, managing the learning function, improving human performance, facilitating organizational change, career and talent management, coaching and managing organizational knowledge.
I look forward to your enthusiastic participation!
Gale, President, Hawkeye ASTD 2011